Fire Water Storage Tank
Fire water tank is in high demands as result of the increased lows and regulations for fire protection requirements. In a emergency firefighting situations, fire water tank will make a value contribution especially when the water demand of fire protection exceeds the supply available capacity of the areas domestic water feed line, and this is especially true for suburban and rural areas that rely on water from wells with limited water supply capacity.
Our fire water tank is an indispensable part for commercial, residential and institutional facilities. Whether it is taken as the sole source of water supply system in rural areas, or as the standby water supply system to supplement a pressurized municipal water system, or as devastated regions to supply water equipment in emergency situation, our fire water tank can provide you the most cost-efficiency, custom-design, and maintenance-free water storage solution.
All of our fire water tanks meet or exceed the following standards and specifications:
- The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA), mainly include NFPA-22, Water Storage Tanks for Fire Protection Systems, as well as NFPA-1142, water supplies for Suburban and Rural Fire Fighting.
- Factory Mutual (FM).
- American Water Works Association (AWWA).
- Other local firefighting code requirements in your region.
Custom fire water tank design flexibilityOur fire water tank designers can offer customers a wide range of design flexibility to meet special site condition, volume requirements, and esthetic demand. All of our fire water tank solutions can range from standard fire water storage tank to complex reservoirs and multi tank configurations. With years of experiences in fire water tank design and construction, we have accumulated a great mount of wealth to design and construct fire water tank with excellent structures that can provide adequate water storage quantities and simple and fast operation device in order to copy with various of emergency fire protection situations. Common accessories such as tank insulation, ladders, level indicators, access ports, platforms and walkways can also be provided.
Fire water tank advantagesThese fire water storage tanks are designed and fabricated strictly and normatively, in order to have the best performance to respond to emergencies. So that we have offered multiple advantages including the following:
- Lowest initial costs without sacrificing tank quality and durability.
- Long life with lowest total life cycle costs in the industry.
- Easy maintenance to make it easier for you to use.
- Quick installation to reduce potential cost.
- Personality color choice.